Friday 20 May 2011

My Basic Chemistry - From many moons ago.

With eyes of a Pharaoh he was talking in the stairwell saying:
Son you get nothing nothing from me.

I'm the Pied Piper, leopard and a viper, dancing on the coal in the night come naturally

I was trying to scrub up on my basic chemistry,
I want to be master of all my enemies.

I don't expect you to come around my way with a certain amount of sunny days
How could I expect you to come around my way, you've been go so many days.


I was trying to catch up on my basic physics,
I wanna be master of all my critics.
I want a relationship with the son of God
I want to find out what was going on.



I don't expect you to come around my way with a certain amount of sunny days 
How could I expect you to come around my way, you've been go so many days.

Why do'you follow me - the beast.
Is it because I ruined the feast,
because of something I've done wrong.
Did I step beyond the line

And if she cries muffle all the rain crossed bows.
For this is the end and my revolt is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment