Friday 24 June 2011

The Associated Shades - The Huaraz Song


I'll meet you in India ASAP,
I'll meet you in Africa easy, like the breeze.
I'll see you in Israel, coming onto me.

Why do the stars keep burning,
why does the Earth spin turning,
I need more than this,
I'm chasing dragons through the mist.
Give me reasons why we came at all before we fade out to limitless,
Before the wild eyes of leaving this.

I'll meet you in magma clad - serpents by the side,
I'll see you in the under-grass - fathomed like the tide,
I'll see you in the throws of Nun - Screaming at the Sun

"Why do your flames keep burning? Why does the Earth spin turning? I need more than this, I'm chasing dragons through the mist.
Give me reasons why we came at all before we fade out to limitless,
Before the wild eyes of leaving this."

I'll see you soon, i'll give you the moon, eyesight for the summer, the spring and autumn too. I've got it all for you - the flag ship - the sonar - the passage through.

No comments:

Post a Comment