Thursday 30 June 2011

Fast Fadin' - Not Made To Last





This is fast fadin'
This is real life
This is fast fadin'
Go take your one time.

It's going to come pretty soon,
It's going to be there.
It made its bones on the moon,
Now the Earth beware.

It's forging widows from brides,
Set sail Charybdis.
Place two coins in your eyes,
And then enjoy the ride.

It hides in shadows and tides,
In breaths of last words.
It steals the light from your eyes,
Beneath the cobalt skies.


Wake up


I Woke up in bed, I woke up in chills, I woke up in Rome.
My girl is a road walking you home.

I Woke up in bed, I woke up in frights, I woke up in France
My girls is a rose, now watch how she dance.

I'm not here to be a nice guy,
I do it just for you.
I'm not here to be a good man I try it just for you.

I soak up the rays, I sit out the days, I'm dressed up in brass.
I'm smoking guns, nailed to my mast.
I sit out the days, I soak up the rays, I'm dressed up in glass,
I'm breaking up - we're not made to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment